XBS300 Temporary Bonder
Universal Temporary Wafer Bonder for High Volume Manufacturing
SUSS MicroTec‘s XBS300 platform for temporary bonding represents the next generation of high-volume manufacturing temporary bonder solutions. The 200/300mm wafer bonding platform can be configured for a low cost of ownership and maximum process flexibility.
- Compatible with Silicon or Glass Carriers
- Notch and Center Alignment for Same or Different Size Carriers
- Best in Class TTV with SUSS MicroTec Patented GYRSET®
- Built-in Metrology for Non-Contact, Multi-Point Thickness Control
- Modular Design for Scalable Throughput and Minimized Footprint
- Open Platform Supporting Various Bonding Materials
The XBS300 supports all key process steps for temporary bonding: release layer formation, adhesive coating, low force wafer bonding, UV curing or thermal curing and cooling. Thanks to its flexible configuration the XBS300 is able to process all commercially available temporary bonding adhesives(1).
(1) The DuPont HD3007 Process is qualified on the XBC300 equipment platform.