The HMxSquare is designed to address the needs of customers in the semiconductor industry requiring high quality substrate processing for photomask applications as well as opto-electronics, OLED, and special semiconductor back-end (MEMS) applications. It offers develop, etch and cleaning functionalites.
The HMxSquare enables processing of small series or pilot production of special substrate. The system is loaded manually. All further process steps are automated. Thereby, HMxSquare combines stability and reliability of the proven performance of the original HMx series platform with today’s needs for electronic control functions, implementation of new cleaning techniques and environmental and safety requirements.
- 3 µm – 250 nm technology
- State-of-the-art electronics and software
- Variety of different chucks for damage-free handling
- Safe storage and supply of chemicals
- Footprint of 960 x 1120 mm for the base cabinet and 300 x 1070 mm for the media cabinet
- Industry’s highest first pass cleaning yield
- Minimal footprint in the cleanroom