SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven, NL accommodates its inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team is developing industrial inkjet applications and equipment for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLEDs, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science, and optics.
For our facility in Eindhoven, NL we are looking for a
Software Engineer F/M/D
As a software engineer, are you ready to broaden and deepen your work and do you want more involvement in the final product? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Work together in (multidisciplinary) teams, be a source of information for (non-)software colleagues from initiation to release of a project
- Actively contribute to the specification, design, development, implementation, debugging, maintenance, and support of our existing and next-generation products
- Make continuous improvements and add new functionality to released software components
- Work together with your software colleagues to keep the quality of the software (platforms) at a high level
- Follow and anticipate new technical developments
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment (machine development)
- You have experience with integrating third-party hard – and software components
- You have proven experience with programming in C#, .NET, Windows Forms, and WPF (no embedded or web-based development)
- You have an excellent knowledge of design methodologies (OOA / UML), coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews
- You have strong communication skills and work well within (multidisciplinary) teams
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees - every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- Our software team is small, but close-knit and does not shy away from technical discussions in the workplace. The willingness to help each other is great and we work with an attitude of "don't look at the problems, but look for the (best) solutions".
- The software team is part of the multidisciplinary development and engineering department (14 engineers). Together with your mechanical, application, electrical, and process engineer colleagues, you will work together as a team to develop new and maintain the released product.
- Possibility to work partially from home.
- Continuous personal development, both technical and non-technical skills through active coaching and external training
- SUSS MicroTc offers a contract for fixed term aiming for an indefinite contract in excellent primary and secondary employment conditions under the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Metalektro.
Interested in Applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Bas Stienen, Manager Development & Engineering, email@example.com / +31 (0) 62 851 6400
- For applying send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask personnel and/or recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.
SUSS MicroTec Netherlands BV