SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven, NL houses its inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team develops industrial inkjet applications and equipment for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLEDs, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science, and optics.
For our facility in Eindhoven, NL we are looking for a
Senior Mechanical Engineer F/M/D
As a mechanical engineer, are you ready to broaden and deepen your work and do you want more involvement in the final product? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Work together in (multidisciplinary) teams, and be a source of information for (non-)mechanical colleagues from initiation to release of a project/product.
- Actively contribute to the specification, design, release, implementation, maintenance, and support of our existing and next-generation products.
- Make continuous improvements and add new functionality to released components.
- Work together with your mechanical colleagues to ensure a continuously high-quality level.
- Coaching and managing the mechanical team.
- Follow and anticipate new technical developments.
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers, manufacturers, and external co-engineering teams.
- Be the mechanical interface to the other mechanical teams within the SUSS group.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment (machine and/or product development)
- You have experience with integrating third-party hardware components.
- You have proven experience with Solidworks, ERP systems, FEM, and dynamic and thermal analyses. Knowledge of Creo is a pre.
- You have strong communication skills and work well within (multidisciplinary) teams
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- As a mechanical engineer you have a direct influence on the end product as you are involved from the project initiation to the delivery of the product.
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees - every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- Our mechanical team is small, but close-knit and does not shy away from technical discussions in the workplace. The willingness to help each other is great and we work with an attitude of "don't look at the problems, but look for the (best) solutions".
- The mechanical team is part of the multidisciplinary development and engineering department (14 engineers). Together with your software, application, electrical, and process engineer colleagues, you will work as a team to develop new, and maintain released, products.
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- Continuous personal development, both technical and non-technical skills, through active coaching and external training
- SUSS MicroTec initially offers a fixed-term contract, with a view to moving to a permanent contract with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, under the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Metalektro.
Interested in Applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Bas Stienen, Manager Development & Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0) 62 851 6400
- To apply, send your motivation letter and CV to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): email@example.com
We kindly ask personnel and/or recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.
SUSS MicroTec Netherlands BV