SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven, NL accommodates its inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team is developing industrial inkjet applications and equipment for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLED, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science, and optics.
For our facility in Eindhoven, NL we are looking for a
(Sr.) Application Engineer F/M/D
As an application engineer, are you ready to broaden and deepen your work and do you want more involvement in the end product? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Develop, optimize, verify, and document process specifications
- Implement processes as developed on test equipment on production equipment
- Support customers in developing processes and making (proof-of-principle) samples
- Support customers in their process development and equipment commissioning
- Has an active role in the realization of projects (SUSS internal and at our customers)
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- You have at least 8 years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment (application development)
- You have strong communication skills and work well within (multidisciplinary) teams
- Fluent in English. German would be a plus.
- Willing to travel
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees - every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- SUSS MicroTec offers a contract for fixed term aiming for an indefinite contract in excellent primary and secondary employment conditions under Collective Agreement Metalektro.
- Our process development team is small, but close-knit and does not shy away from technical discussions in the workplace. The willingness to help each other is great and we work with an attitude of "don't look at the problems, but look for the (best) solutions".
Interested in Applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Joost Hermans, email@example.com / +31 (0) 6 11566280
- For applying send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask personnel and/or recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.
SUSS MicroTec Netherlands BV